[ZDP] LinuxTag

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:47:02 +0200

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 01:09:57PM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How comes that the zope-talks will be given on Business-To-Business Congress
> day?
> Why can't this be done on the other days, which are free entrance.
> All is open source. I find 390 DM and the hotel and trip expenses not that
> cheap.
> I'm already taking vacation for this, my employer doesn't sponsors me.
>
> Anyway, this registration, can it be done at the place itself, or do we have
> to do this beforehand? Anybody an idea?

You don't have to register for the one day B2B conference, access to the Expo
itself is free. Besides, you won't have time to attend the B2B conference, all
being well, as you'll be attending the EuroZope conference. =)

Look at it this way: If you are going to stay on after Thursday, you won't
have to miss any of the free B2C conference days on Friday, Saturday and
Sunday. =)

--
Martijn Pieters