[ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Problem with the flat view for Zbook Zbook

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:34:23 +0100

Hi,

From Maik's answer to my post on 03/01:
>If there is a new version of a Draft, the old
>version should either be deleted or get the "NeedsReader"
>property set to "0". Then in the view you can check
>for "NeedsReaders".

We could work this way for the moment and see if it is effective and
intuitive enough.
I tried to play with setting the "NeedsReader" field on my drafts under
"Zope Security Features" chapter, but it does not seem to work.
Alternatively, if I try to delete my two old drafts (that I do no more want
to show), deletion does not work. (There is an error message related to
some inexistant ID.) Does someone know this problem ?

Another thing with setting the drafts is that: In EditInfo, I use the
following convention:
Name=title of the chapter (like: Zope Security Features)
Nickname=contaction of name (like: zopesecurfeatures)
I am not sure if others do it this way. Do you agree on such a convention.
Is there already a document describing how to add drafts ?
We need to provide how-tos for newcomers: How to contribute for Zbook, How
to contribute to ZFAQ, How to contribute to Zsnippets...

Regards,
Kamon