[ZDP] Feedback about zdp.zope.org

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:06:48 +0100

Hi Kamon !

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com wrote:

> 1/ The site responds OK with the URL.

Good, but I will wait until tomorrow for the announcent.

> 2/ There is a typo error on the latst news entry: Digital Creation[s]
> reveils Zope Documentation Plan.

I have changed it.

> Also isn't _unveils_ more meaningful than _reveils_ ? I am not sure though.

I have looked it up:

In fact it is to reveal sth. and to unveil sth., where unveil is more
appropriate.

> 3/ I think we have to find a way to filter the Activity section. Too much
> crouded, and the user does not know if he has to check them all. Any idea
> for showing the activity links by group and not all of them at the same
> time ? Using cookies ? Is it worth doing ?

The activity should be shown in chronological order. The grouped activity
searches are not implemented yet, but if you look at the Member pages,
you already can see how it could be done.

Greetings,

Maik Röder