[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Problem with the flat view for ZbookZbook Re: [ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Problem with the flat view for ZbookZbook

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 14:52:45 +0100

>> We need to provide how-tos for newcomers: How to contribute for Zbook, How
>> to contribute to ZFAQ, How to contribute to Zsnippets...
>
>Definitely. If someone could take this over, I could concentrate on
>introducing a new role "Contributor", and changing the ZDP-Tools
>to show people with this role a subset of the Manager actions.

Ok, I think this is something for me. As you all noticed, my free time
dropped below 0. But this I can handle during the weekends. I'll post some
in a few weeks.

Tom.