[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] Re: Incorrect FAQ on image

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:25:10 +0100

Hi Loren,

Thanks for the correction.
This is the new answer I put:
---------------
own image attributes such as <code>border=0</code>. An example of this
method is:</p>
<PRE>
        &lt;dtml-var &quot;images.arrow.tag(border='0',
CLASS='arrowimg')&quot;&gt;

</PRE>
the generated HTML, potentially allowing web browsers to refaster page
rendering by browsers. For GIF and PNG images (and soon also for JPEG) it
is even easier; Zope can figure out the dimensions of these image by
itself.</p>
<PRE>
        &lt;img src=&quot;image_name&quot;&gt;

</PRE>
access to this image in the exact same way.</p>
HTML generating tools to create web pages.</p>

Please let me know if other things to change/add.

--Kamon

lstaffor@dynalogic.com on 05/03/2000 18:13:24

Pour :    zdp@zope.org
cc :   (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   [ZDP] Re: Incorrect FAQ on image

Here's an example I found on zope@zope.org

<dtml-var "images.arrow.tag(border='0', CLASS='arrowimg')">

-- Loren