[ZDP] Feedback about this site link

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:32:18 +0100

Hi Alexandre,

About feedback. Well, perhaps it's good to send it to the ZDP list.
On the otherhand this also can become very distracting in the list. You can
also send it to one person (let it be me, if nobody else is interested) who
then will filter the messages and send the messages to the appropriate people.
Also, general messages can be posted on a web-page, called something like
"What do people think of ZDP" :-)

Tom.