[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] Feedback about this site link site link

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 14:36:32 +0100

Hello Kamon,

Normally this is already available, ie. people can look at the maintainer
and then see his/her e-mail address. (Look at info in 'JOIN US')
However, some people just want to give general feedback, not directly
related to a project (or they just are too lazy to send an e-mail to the
correct person). It is these people and the general feedback that we could
handle with this e-mail address. Normally, the amount of mails will be very
low. So, I think it is not such a back idea.

Regards, Tom.