[ZDP] local Zope Documentation

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:31:35 +0100

Hello,

At 12:00 17/03/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:57:28 -0600
>From: Jimmie Houchin <jhouchin@texoma.net>
>To: George Runyan <grunyan@emerging.com>
>Subject: Re: [ZDP] local Zope Documentation

>I too like local documentation. I think it would be wonderful if I could
>have all Zope docs in a local Zope installation.

Note you can download a PDF compilation of Zope Howtos and Tips from my doc
page: <http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/ZopeDocs>.

The PDFs are not structured, though. They are just a compilation from a
flat list for easier browsing and printing.

I agree we need to create a keyword/topic indexing system (see postings
from David earlier this week) for ZDP resources and gradually extend it to
all Zope resources.

Cheers.

Alexandre