[ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] XMLDocument now installed installed XMLDocument now installed installed

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:50:03 +0100

Soon, I'll now everything of XML... b'cause I bought the book XML for
Dummies. Aha! Then I can help here and there with XML!

Tom.