[ZDP] New Site Design

Maik Roeder mroe@axion-gmbh.de
Wed, 03 May 2000 21:37:53 +0100

Hi !

I have changed the ZDP site a little bit, and would like to hear some
criticism. I hope you like the simplicity - at least it should load
subsecondly ;-)

A ZDP logo would be nice, and 16x16 icons for subjects, topics, portals
and portalfolders are needed. Are there any graphic artists among you
that would like to help ?

Thanks go out to Kamon who already started on the new Subject hierarchy.
You can access the forms for changing subjects and topics in the management
interface:

[Edit Meta Information]
[Edit Communities]
[Edit Subjects]
[Edit Topics]

These forms all work on a complete folder, which was only possible by
changing Riks Context Orderer.

I also have to say thanks to David, who has done the first implementation
of the Subject/Topic hierarchy, a lot of which I have taken over for the
Portals. I have learned a lot from his work and his way of thinking.

Also, I hope Tom does not mind me wiping away his site layout ;-)

Greetings,

Maik Röder