[ZDP] CSS

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 08 May 2000 19:33:30 +0200

Hi Chris !

Chris Withers wrote:
> It strikes me that ZDP could really use a decent CSS stylesheet. It
> would probably alleviate a lot of the interface problems I've been
> bitching about.
>
> I'm willing to do it given a list of styles that need to be supported,
> also what the common use of <UL> and <DL> <DT> <DD> is on the site...

I don't think we should use Stylesheets. We have had some problems
with stylesheets before, and I don't want to go through that again.

The ZDP site should be as simple as possible, and load as fast as possible.
CSS would only mean some more precious bytes that need to be loaded.
I wish each page would load under one second to make surfing the
site really swift. People just need the docs, and don't care about the
look.

Greetings,

Maik Röder