[ZDP] help, i need to know zope!!

Ricardo Queirós rqueiros@ipp.pt
Tue, 09 May 2000 16:37:41 +0100

im a portuguese student and i need to do a project about zope.
i've already install zope in my windows 2000 machine and for my project i
need to talk about zope, do a site with zope and compare with others web
techonologies like ASP, PHP, CGI, JavaScript, XML,...

so my questions are:

1- anyone can give me links to documentation (i've the PDF's already),
articles and hints to my project?

2- do i need a web server to do the site or can i do with zserver? its
possible to do with IIS and APACHE , how?

3- can i have a bd support for my site? what are the best BD? and
authentication to users?

4- where can i find documentation about the other techonoligies to compare?

help me please and sorry my poor english, and go on with this project
because its very useful to everyone who's like the internet world...

Ricardo Queirós
RQ_