[ZDP] Developer Meeting

Maik Roeder mroe@axion-gmbh.de
Mon, 15 May 2000 13:15:31 +0100

Hi Tom !

> Humph, a few days off the list and now I'm hopelessly lost in this
> high-trafic e-mail.

Don't worry, I am already slowing down a little bit :-)

> One thing... don't be too enthousiastic, soon I don't
> have to write my book anymore. :-) I proposed already several things to the
> publisher, so please don't wipe my feet away.

Maybe you will be interested in the book "Building Web Applications with UML"
by Jim Conallen. Check out some reviews on Amazon to see if it can be
useful for you.

> About Aachen. It's possible from Belgium. Only, I don't have TIME until
> july. I'm working on a course of radiation physics (for end may, june) at
> the moment, so I've to put my time in this first.

Then, looking into my calendar, I would say, how about a time range
of 14th of July to 23rd of July ?

Isn't there maybe a conference going on somewhere, so we could give some talks :-)
And Tom could make some promotion for his book ;-)

Greetings,

Maik Röder