[ZDP] Help collecting good information on ZDP

Maik Roeder mroe@axion-gmbh.de
Mon, 22 May 2000 18:21:17 +0100

Hi !

I am using the ZDP site as my primary knowledge management
tool for all things related to Zope. An example of the result
of working with the ZDP-Tools can be seen in my subject "Session Management" on the ZDP site.

http://zdp.zope.org/portals/developers/sessionmanagement/

There you will find general information and pointers on
HTTP Session Management, and building on this information, there
are further Topics on how to use Session Management with
Zope using Cookies, the File System, SQL databases and URLs.

I am basically just collecting pointers to existing information,
but this will help everyone who wants to know more about
Session management and the possibilities that Zope provides,
because people don't have to dig for the information
any more.

I hope that more people will use the ZDP site as their
starting point for exploration of Zope, identify ways
to improve the ZDP-Tools, and help building a knowledge
base on Zope.

Greetings,

Maik Röder