[ZDP] Re: ZDP Wiki on WikiCentral

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Tue, 23 May 2000 10:31:15 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:

> Hi Rik :-)
>
> On Mon, 22 May 2000, Rik Hoekstra wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't we place the ZDP wiki on WikiCentral
> > (http://www.zope.org/Members/WikiCentral)? Not that there is much there now,
> > but perhaps it could change.
>
> Yup, it should be on there... would you like to do the honours? ;-)

I knew you were going to say that ;-)

> > BTW. Does anyone have a good idea how to integrate mailing lists and a Wiki?
> > Chris? Maik
>
> How would you like this to work?

God knows (but perhaps we can think about it ;-)), but it seems
indispensable if you'd like to keep discussions focussed. The simplest
solution would of course be a notification of certain Wiki updates to a
specific group. Perhaps integration with a public IMAP folder would be
an idea?

BTW this is always the problem with mail/news and web discussions going
on at the same time. and not Wiki specific.

Rik