[ZDP] Re: Mailing lists and wikis

mindlace mindlace@digicool.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 13:31:28 -0600

Hi, everyone.  I'm the newbie at DC, and I'm doing zope.org .  I just
signed up for the zdp list today, though I should have been here a long
time ago.

I have some ideas on integrating mailing lists, Zope, and
Wiki/structured text.  They're completely blue-sky right now but they're
availiable at http://www.zope.org/Members/mindlace/MailZopeMan .

~ethan