[ZDP] Introduction ...

Robert Stevenson robertstevenson@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 13:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone, my name is Rob Stevenson and I've recently joined the
ranks of the brave few willing to get Zope's documentation to where
it should be.

I'm a newcomer to Zope (and fairly new to Python) but I am extremely
excited about Python, Zope and the communities that support them.

I have taught Java classes for my company and I always have had an
interest in teaching people about great technologies.  There's no
better way to learn a topic than standing in front of people and
teaching. Teaching classes about Zope is definitely a goal of mine.

I really look forward to helping out ZDP and creating first class
documentation worthy of Zope!

Thanks,
Rob Stevenson
robertstevenson@yahoo.com