[ZDP] Documentation in text form?

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Wed, 24 May 2000 22:50:04 +0200

Hi !

jiva@devware.com wrote:

> I got it.  I just mirrored all the how-tos to text.

Great ! Maybe you can send in the Zip for a start ?
We have to think about how to integrate the Howtos
in ZDP. Our first thought was to only link to the
Howtos, but maybe we should mirror them ?

>  Now, do you guys
> have a database on the backend at zdp.zope.org?  Or are you running it
> all off of zcatalog searches directly out of the ZODB?

Only ZCatalog searches out of the ZODB.

Greetings,

Maik Röder
--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on