[ZDP] Re: Flat_List question

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Fri, 26 May 2000 12:43:00 +0200

Rik Hoekstra wrote:

> Hi Maik,
>
> Following the discussion as to flattened lists of documentation, I
> started to make one for ZSnippets. I almost finished it, but couldn't
> quite get my head around the template you use to display them. If I use
> a html_quote on the quote it bails out with a 'not all arguments
> converted'. If I don't, they leave out all the example code. Could you
> tell me how to solve this or where to look for clues?
>
> Rik

http://zdp.zope.org/Control_Panel/Products/DocumentFolderProduct/
SnippetClass/propertysheets/methods/list_methods

reveils the Bottom method:

<HR>
<PRE><dtml-var code html_quote></PRE>
<HR>

You can use the Bottom in List_Flat of the SnippetFolder.
I would also use the Header and Main_Content methods:

<li><a name="<dtml-var id>"><dtml-var Header></A>
</li>

If there are still error messages, then one of
the Snippets is not correct HTML. For example there
must be something line <dtml-var df> instead
of &lt;dtml-var df&gt;

Greetings,

Maik Röder

--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on