[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:18:03 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/UsingZope.stx#1-0

---------------

  This chapter gets you up and running with Zope. It guides you
  through installing and running Zope. This chapter covers the most
  important Zope concepts. By the end of this chapter you should be
  able to use Zope to create and manage simple yet powerful web
  applications.

    % Anonymous User - July 5, 2002 3:42 pm:
     Chapter Two consists of a number of sections ... maybe something of a ToC here would help navigate this
     rather large slab of text.

    % Anonymous User - July 25, 2002 8:35 pm:
     I was unsure where to place this comment; and it may not be useful. I am new to Zope and have been proceeding
     through the Chapters one at a time, one thing I thought might be advantageous but a bit of an undertaking is
     to suggest that initially the user creates for themselves a 'Sanbox' folder or something similar in order to
     experiment with the given examples. I did this almost right away as soon as I discovered I was litering my
     Root or contained folders with little snippets of script or object experiments. Just a suggestion. Thank-you
     for this wonderful document.

    % mcdonc - Aug. 11, 2002 7:18 pm:
     test