[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Advanced Page Templates

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:51:50 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AdvZPT.stx#3-135

      If you wish to customize the sidebar links you can either fill
      the 'links' slot to completely override the links, or you can
      fill the 'additional_links' slot to insert some extra links
      after the default links. You can nest slots as deeply as you
      wish.

        % Anonymous User - Aug. 19, 2002 11:51 am:
         Where can I find out what 'metal:slot' means. I have found the following '<body metal:slot="body">', but I
         can't find any documentation. Sam