[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Basic Zope Objects

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:22:59 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/BasicObject.stx#3-193

---------------

      Sessions have a plethora of additional configuration parameters
      and usage patterns.  For further information about the session
      application programming interface, see the Zope help system.
      For an additional example of using sessions, see the "shopping
      cart" example that comes with Zope 2.5 and above (in the
      Examples folder).

        % Anonymous User - Aug. 19, 2002 2:21 pm:
         How can I reference the container of a session object (i.e., I presume, the sessionDataManager object) from
         within a python script? And from a DTML method?

        % mcdonc - Aug. 19, 2002 2:22 pm:
         See http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Sessions.stx for more info about sessions.