[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:58:38 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/UsingZope.stx#2-9

    Depending on your platform, you run Zope with different
    commands. Whatever your platform, you can either run Zope
    manually, or automatically. When running Zope manually, you simply
    tell Zope when to start and when to stop. When running Zope
    automatically, Zope will start and stop when your computer starts
    and stops.

      % Anonymous User - Aug. 26, 2002 7:58 pm:
       I have install zope on NT4(SP 5)and win2000(SP 2) user ".exe" package. When I click the start.bat and it show
       python.exe application error. Look like I have to try on Linux first.