[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Creating Basic Zope Applications

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:58:32 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SimpleExamples.stx#3-31

---------------

      The navigation system for the zoo works pretty well, but it has one big
      problem.  Once you go deeper into the site you need to use your
      browser's *back* button to go back. There are no navigation links to
      allow you to navigate up the folder hierarchy. Let's add a navigation
      link to allow you to go up the hierarchy. Change the *navigation*
      method in the root folder::

        <ul>
        <dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
        </dtml-in>
        </ul>

        % Anonymous User - June 4, 2002 9:49 am:
         In the root folder? I thought we put it in the ZopeZoo folder. Or are you refering to the root of this
         project? That is a little confusing. Needs a bit of work, IMHO.

        % krump - Aug. 27, 2002 12:58 pm:
         I made the mistake of adding a **standard_html_header** file to my ZopeZoo folder. That worked until I got to
         this part of the text, you want to modify the default **standard_html_header** at Zope's root.