[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Creating Basic Zope Applications

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:23:08 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SimpleExamples.stx#3-63

---------------

      Let's create a method that displays all of the entries.  Call this
      method *index_html* so that it is the default view of the
      *GuestBook* folder::

        <dtml-var standard_html_header>

        <h2><dtml-var title_or_id></h2>

        <!-- Provide a link to add a new entry, this link goes to the
        addEntryForm method -->

        <!-- Iterate over each File in the folder starting with
        the newest documents first. -->

        <dtml-in expr="objectValues('File')"
                 sort="bobobase_modification_time" reverse>

        <!-- Display the date, author and contents of each file -->

          <b>On <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt="aCommon">,
             <dtml-var guest_name html_quote null="Anonymous"> said:</b><br>

          <dtml-var sequence-item html_quote newline_to_br>

          <!-- Make sure we use html_quote so the users can't sneak any
          HTML onto our page -->

        </dtml-in>

        <dtml-var standard_html_footer>

        % krump - Aug. 27, 2002 1:23 pm:
         I had to set the "standard_html_header" method in the root directory back to the Zope default to get every
         thing to work. After changing it, (standard_html_header), for ZopeZoo I was getting key error's on both the
         style_sheet and the navigation variables.