[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 20:39:50 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#1-0

---------------

  Page Templates are a web page generation tool.  They help
  programmers and designers collaborate in producing dynamic web pages
  for Zope web applications.  Designers can use them to maintain pages
  without having to abandon their tools, while preserving the work
  required to embed those pages in an application.  In this chapter,
  you'll learn the basics about Page Templates including how you can
  use them in your web site to create dynamic web pages easily. In
  Chapter 9, "Advanced Page Templates", you'll learn about advanced
  Page Template features.

    % Anonymous User - July 3, 2002 12:57 pm:
     Though the title is "Chapter 5", and though Chapter 9 makes frequent reference to Chapter 5, this document is
     in the TOC as chapter six, viz. filename: zpt.stx
     hfx_ben

    % Anonymous User - Nov. 22, 2002 6:35 am:
     IS THERE A VERSION WITHOUT THESE COMMENTS?
     I slowly start to think most people use them for therapy

    % Anonymous User - Nov. 22, 2002 6:38 am:
     AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh was my fault (but I don't repeat "where's the link, where's the link?")
     hint : make them youself, just 2 min of work in your browser.

    % Anonymous User - Dec. 3, 2002 12:10 pm:
     For a version without comments: Click the "Com Off" button on the right side of the navigation bar at the top
     or bottom of the screen.
     -Andrew

    % Anonymous User - Dec. 11, 2002 8:39 pm:
     Look at the source of this web-page. It has invalid syntax: </html> and </body> are somewhere in the middle
     another </html> is at the end. Was it produced with Zope??