[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Appendix B: API Reference

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:33:57 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AppendixB.stx#2-116

    A File is a Zope object that contains file content.  A File object
    can be used to upload or download file information with Zope.

      % Anonymous User - Dec. 27, 2002 8:33 pm:
       Is there a way to use Python and XML-RPC to create a Page Template? The closest I can get is
       manage_addFile(); this adds a file, but it's not quite a template. I can't find a manage_addTemplate(). I
       want to programmatically add template objects to my site.