[ZDP] ExpoServe

Info info@primexposure.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:53:19 -0000

insert the word 'remove' in the subject bar.

As an exhibition organiser or exhibitor you may be interested to find out
more.

ExpoServe is a low-cost, quality provider of internet, streaming media and
video production services to the exhibition industry. Designed for
organisers and exhibitors our useful tools include ExpoClip, ExpoExplorer
and ExpoDirector. We currently work for organisers including Reed and many
multi-national businesses such as Vickers Defence.

ExpoClip starts from just £375 for UK based shows.

Integrate low cost digital video and audio into your websites and / or
multimedia presentations, by contacting us today.

I look forward to being of service to you.

Regards

James Pavey
Marketing Director

Primexposure Ltd