[ZDP] (no subject)

The Schau Family schau.family@stavanger.frisurf.no
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:10:28 +0100

Hi,
I am pretty new and would consider myself as a beginner working with ZOPE.
Using WISE, I hope u know where it's from, I have some difficulties to
understand how to get the developer tool off the ground.
The introduction of WISE developer says:
<<
You must use the CASE Tool to create your WISE Product. NAWDEVProduct.py
generates most of the code required to interface with WISE. Because WISE
will change with future releases, using the CASE tool is essential for
simplifying the process of migrating applications to these releases.

NAWDEVProduct.py contains a help/usage screen that can be obtained by
executing it without any arguments. For example:
# python NAWDEVProduct.py
<<

How does it works and how to cal the environment to run a *.py ??
Any help is welcome.

The Schau Family
Vaulakroken 23
4018 Stavanger