[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Basic Zope Objects

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:49:18 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/BasicObject.stx#3-55

---------------

      Add the following HTML content to the *SalesStaff* document::

        <h2>Jungle Sales Staff</h2>

        <ul>
          <li>Tarzan</li>
          <li>Cheetah</li>
          <li>Jane</li>
        </ul>

        % Anonymous User - May 27, 2002 9:43 am:
         I don't know why, but sometimes I have a pbroblem with refreshing the site, after I Save the changes, the
         Test button shows me the old page. Even if i Refresh and open the folders from the Root folder again (the
         content changes are saved correctly) (using IE5)

        % Anonymous User - May 27, 2002 9:54 am:
         Same User:
         Right klick on View - open in new Window , Shift Refresh !

        % Anonymous User - June 4, 2002 11:00 am:
         I agree, there is definately a caching issue with this "dynamic" tool. You might want to change your browser
         preferences to check cache against server for every file.

        % Anonymous User - June 30, 2002 11:38 am:
         Could be a question of just sending some extra HTTP-headers... This is a well
         known IE-problem which I encountered in PHP a lot... The headers can be found
         on php.net, under the http-part of the reference-section. (check the
         'header'-function...) These should ALWAYS be sent by any generated
         HTML-document.

        % Anonymous User - Nov. 21, 2002 5:49 pm:
         >>Anonymous User - June 4, 2002 11:00 am:
         >> I agree, there is definately a caching issue
         >>with this "dynamic" tool. You might want to
         >>change your browser  preferences to check
         >>cache against server for every file.
         Works well eith Opers 6.03 (Linux)