[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Searching and Categorizing Content

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 06:11:45 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SearchingZCatalog.stx#2-12

    The Add form asks you for an *Id* and a *Title*.  The third form
    element is the *Vocabulary* select box.  For now, leave this box
    on "Create one for me".  Give your ZCatalog the Id "AnimalTracker"
    and click *Add* to create your new catalog.  The Catalog icon
    looks like a folder with a small magnifying glass on it.  Select
    the *AnimalTracker* icon to see the *Contents* view of the
    Catalog.

      % Anonymous User - Nov. 24, 2002 6:11 am:
       Where did it go and how do I create a voabulary on my own?<br>