[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Creating Basic Zope Applications

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 01:51:55 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SimpleExamples.stx#3-71

---------------

      The guest book is now almost finished. To use the simple guest
      book, just visit *http://localhost:8080/GuestBook/*.

        % Anonymous User - June 27, 2002 5:11 pm:
         Instead of the root folder I created the GuestBook several levels below. All works fine if I go thru the
         manage interface. But if I come in from "the outside" specifying full path to GuestBook, the link to
         addEntryForm points to the folder above GuestBook. If I specify the path as .../GuestBook/index_html,
         everything is copathetic again. Any clues? -VS

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 4, 2002 1:51 am:
         Shouldn't that be:

         http://localhost:8080/ZopeZoo/GuestBook

         for the given configuration?