[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Basic Zope Objects

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 17:32:26 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/BasicObject.stx#3-48

---------------

      Congratulations!  You've just used Zope to create an HTML page.
      You can carry out the creation and editing in one
      step rather than two by using the *Add and Edit* button
      on the add page.

        % Anonymous User - Apr. 26, 2002 12:03 am:
         Didn't we just make a DTML page?

        % Anonymous User - Apr. 26, 2002 10:02 pm:
         While using the DTML input template, there is nothing 'D' about the example yet.

        % Anonymous User - June 25, 2002 2:13 am:
         Can anyone tell me what is the difference in Page Template and DTML template as in both the cases we pasted
         some HTML code?

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 8, 2002 5:32 pm:
         Hello? This is a huge oversight. The only reason I'm interested in Zope is its DTML type abilities. Someone
         forgot to write this section of the book.