[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:52:01 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-19

---------------

    Back up, then click on the *Browse HTML source* link under the
    content-type field.  This will show you the *unrendered* source of
    the template.  You should see, "This is **the Title**."  Back up
    again, so that you are ready to edit the example further.

      % Anonymous User - Apr. 21, 2002 10:17 am:
       I don't see 'the Title' in bold - I just see the HTML source.

      % Anonymous User - Apr. 27, 2002 8:49 pm:
       This example needs to use 'content' instead of 'replace' as the bold tag is getting replaced out of the
       result.

      % Anonymous User - May 24, 2002 9:20 am:
       I see no "Browse HTML source link under the content-type field. " Which version are you using? I am using CMF
       1.3 under Zope 2.5.1

      % Anonymous User - Sep. 10, 2002 2:52 pm:
       Back up?  Where?  In this book?