[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Creating Basic Zope Applications

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:23:41 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SimpleExamples.stx#3-31

---------------

      The navigation system for the zoo works pretty well, but it has one big
      problem.  Once you go deeper into the site you need to use your
      browser's *back* button to go back. There are no navigation links to
      allow you to navigate up the folder hierarchy. Let's add a navigation
      link to allow you to go up the hierarchy. Change the *navigation*
      method in the root folder::

        <ul>
        <dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
        </dtml-in>
        </ul>

        % Anonymous User - June 4, 2002 9:49 am:
         In the root folder? I thought we put it in the ZopeZoo folder. Or are you refering to the root of this
         project? That is a little confusing. Needs a bit of work, IMHO.

        % krump - Aug. 27, 2002 12:58 pm:
         I made the mistake of adding a **standard_html_header** file to my ZopeZoo folder. That worked until I got to
         this part of the text, you want to modify the default **standard_html_header** at Zope's root.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 13, 2002 3:23 am:
         Either/or, depends where you made your navigation object. Common sense would dictate it'd be in the ZopeZoo
         folder, but if you wanna put it in the root of your zope install, so be it.