[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Searching and Categorizing Content

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:25:44 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/SearchingZCatalog.stx#3-52

---------------

      This HTML form changes the *date* format from the old search
      form.  Instead of just a text box, it offers you a selection box
      where you can choose a date.  But remember, this is a *range*
      search.  Can you spot the part that tells the *date* FieldIndex
      to search by range?  Here it is::

        <input type="hidden" name="date_usage" value="range:min">

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 13, 2002 8:25 am:
         No matter what I do, with this script I always get my whole catalog returned.
         Even if I change <dtml-var expr="ZopeTime() - 1"> to
         <dtml-var expr="ZopeTime() - 0"> I get the whole catalog returned. I am afraid I am to dumb to use Zope
         properly. Please... HELP!!!!!