[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Extending Zope

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:23:29 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/CustomZopeObjects.stx#2-48

    As you can see your object already has three views, *Undo*,
    *Ownership*, and *Security*.  You don't have to define these parts of
    your object, Zope does that for you.  In the next section, we'll add
    some more views for you to edit your object.

      % Anonymous User - Sep. 19, 2002 11:23 am:
       I have seven view tabs: Contents, View, Properties, Security, Undo, Ownership, Find. Is this proper? The text
       infers that I should only have three views.