[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:37:11 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/UsingZope.stx#3-28

---------------

      Zope comes with its own web server. When you start Zope, its web
      server starts. If you wish you can connect Zope to your existing
      web server such as IIS, but this is beyond the scope of this
      book. The "Zope Administrator's
      Guide":http://www.zope.org/DocProjects/AdminGuide covers this
      kind of material.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 20, 2002 8:13 am:
         Well, <a href="http://www.zope.org/DocProjects/AdminGuide
         >Zope Administrators Guide</a> is an abandoned? Wiki;
         Still, as questions below and abt 30% of the zope mailing list traffic show,
         an AdminGuide would be badly needed.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 20, 2002 8:13 am:
         Well, <a href="http://www.zope.org/DocProjects/AdminGuide"
         >Zope Administrators Guide</a> is an abandoned? Wiki;
         Still, as questions below and abt 30% of the zope mailing list traffic show,
         an AdminGuide would be badly needed.

        % mcdonc - Sep. 21, 2002 6:37 pm:
         Yes, the Admin Guide died on the vine.  I have removed all references to it from the 2.6 Zope Book edition.