[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Basic Zope Objects

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:14:30 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/BasicObject.stx#3-234

      You can use sessions in Page Templates and DTML Documents,
      too. For example, here's a template snippet that displays the
      users favorite color (as stored in a session)::

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 21, 2002 5:37 pm:
         You can use sessions wherever you have something executable with access to the REQUEST object, that is
         everything called through the web, even code of products you write yourself.
         Rather than 1000 examples give me 1 rule.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 25, 2002 3:14 pm:
         Give me one rule, but don't forget the examples!