[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Advanced Zope Scripting

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:14:28 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ScriptingZope.stx#3-80

---------------

      You can call this script from the web on a DTML Document to
      change the source of the document. For example, the URL
      *Swamp/replaceWord?word=Alligator&replacement=Crocodile* would
      call the *replaceWord* script on a document named *Swamp* and
      would replace all occurrences of the word *Alligator* with
      *Crocodile*.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 3, 2002 4:53 am:
         Two questions: How do I call this script from another method or document instead of calling it from the web?
         And what is it about this document_src-function?How does it work and what kinds of arguments do I have to
         define. Zope-Help doesnt't really help in this case..

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 26, 2002 7:14 pm:
         your hilighting went astray...