[ZDP] Re: Bad email adress?

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:55:24 -0400

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 02:21:04AM +0200, Catslair.org administrator wrote:
> I tried to email "docs@digicool.com" to provide some feedback on a
> zopebook issue but Exim started complaining about my email not being
> deliverable. After checking I noticed that 'digicool.com' doesn't have
> any MX entry nor a direct IP addy which makes it a little bit difficult
> to email them.  Could you provide me with the right email adres ?
>
> I found this email adres on "http://www.zope.org/DocProjects/Book".

The digicool.com email domain has recently been retired; all email for
digicool.com should go to zope.com instead. I have CC-ed docs@zope.com so
the page in question can be updated. Thanks for letting us know!

Some history: Zope Corporation was once called 'Digital Creations', and
digicool.com was the domain name for the company. As we now generally only
receive spam at the digiccol.com addresses, we have finally retired the
domain (except for a redirect for the web server).

--
Martijn Pieters