[ZDP] Now I'm upset: A mailinglist?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
21 Apr 2003 17:26:23 -0400

This is my fault.  At some point in the past I "commandeered" a public
maillist (zdp@zope.org) to receive emails sent to docs@zope.com.  As a
matter of fact, your below message made it to me by way of that
maillist.

I did not do this out of malice, my apologies.  I did this in hopes that
allowing many people to receive the email would allow the community
interested in Zope documentation to improve it collaboratively.

There indeed should be a disclaimer where the address docs@zope.com is
mentioned.  I have changed all the places in the source where it is
mentioned to include a disclaimer.

My sincerest apologies,

- C