[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Preface

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Wed Dec 3 05:33:49 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/Preface.stx#2-7

---------------

        This chapter introduces *DTML*, Zope's tag-based scripting
        language.  We describe how to use DTML's templating and
        scripting facilities.  We cover DTML syntax and the three most
        basic tags, *var*, *if* and *in*.  After reading this chapter
        you'll be able to create dynamic web pages.

          % Anonymous User - Nov. 30, 2003 11:43 am:
           It works!

          % Anonymous User - Dec. 3, 2003 5:33 am:
           I see