[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Searching and Categorizing Content

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Thu Dec 11 06:40:13 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/SearchingZCatalog.stx#3-133

---------------

      With a 'range' query we are now able to search for ranges of
      dates.  Take a look at this PythonScript snippet::

        # return NewsItems newer than a week
        zcat = context.NewsCatalog
        results = zcat( date={'query' : ZopeTime() - 7,
                              'range' : 'min'
                      })

        % Anonymous User - Dec. 11, 2003 6:40 am:
         When I put that in, it complains about ZopeTime being an undeclared variable. I thought it was always
         available