[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:58:00 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-98

---------------

    Make sure you set the content type to 'text/xml'.  Now, click
    *Save Changes* and click the *Test* tab.  If you're using
    Netscape, it will prompt you to download an XML document, if you
    are using MSIE 5 or higher, you will be able to view the XML
    document in the browser.

      % Anonymous User - Jan. 24, 2003 11:57 am:
       For the most part, these examples have worked well. This time, when I try to change the content type to
       text/xml and click "save changes", I get an error:
       Error Type: ImportError
       Error Value: cannot import name expat

       If I leave it as text/html, it saves fine, but test leaves me with a blank window.