[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Tue Nov 4 11:09:41 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ZPT.stx#2-92

---------------

    Zope's "Content Management Framework":http://cmf.zope.org (CMF)
    solves this problem by providing an assortment of rich content
    components.  The CMF is Zope's content management add on. It
    introduces all kinds of enhancements including work-flow, skins,
    and content objects. The CMF makes a lot of use of Page
    Templates. A later release of Zope will probably include
    technologies "from and inspired
    by":http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FrontPage
    the CMF.

      % Anonymous User - Nov. 4, 2003 11:09 am:
       Having completed this chapter I now have a question:
       How does one display a Page Template?

       I have been told in paragraph one of this chapter that I can edit them from outside through the web.

       I have been told to use the "Test" button within Zope, but are there other possibilities?