[ZDP] BackTalk to Document Zope Developer's Guide (2.4 edition)/Zope Products

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Sun Nov 23 16:13:10 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current/Products.stx#2-1

---------------

    There are two ways to create products in Zope, through the web, and
    with files in the filesystem. In this chapter we are going to look
    at building products on the file system. For information on through
    the web products, and ZClasses see the *Zope Book*, Chapter 12.

      % tibi - Feb. 22, 2002 6:25 am - Right now it's chapter 14, better use chapter name "Extending Zope"

      % jancolpaert - May 5, 2002 4:51 am:
       I think that at this stage we need to make clear whether it is possible to
       have a mix between both models (on the file system and on the web). Since both
       models have their advantages. If such a mix is not possible, we should state
       this clearly here since a lot of users might waste their time finding a
       solution for this.

      % Anonymous User - Nov. 23, 2003 4:13 pm:
       xcxcxcxcx