[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Basic DTML

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Fri Oct 31 11:05:28 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/DTML.stx#6-1

---------------

            One use of the *fmt* attribute is to format monetary
            values. For example, create a *float* property in your root
            folder called *adult_rate*.  This property will represent
            the cost for one adult to visit the Zoo.  Give this property
            the value '2.2'.

              % Anonymous User - Oct. 31, 2003 11:02 am:
               I think this is the first mention of Properties.... Would be helpful to explain that the properties are found
               with the properties tag....since up until nos almost all additions have been done by the pulldown menu.:)

              % Anonymous User - Oct. 31, 2003 11:05 am:
               I think this is the first mention of Properties.... Would be helpful to explain that the properties are found
               with the properties tag....since up until now almost all additions have been done by the pulldown menu.:)