[ZODB-Dev] ZODB Upgrade Issues

Mike MacDonald prema@prema.co.nz
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:36:06 +1300

Hi People !
We are currently involved in the upgrade of a Zope 2.2.4 installation being
used as a document server.
upgrading to 2.5.0   We have what appears to be an incompatibility between
databases between the two versions.

While I'm sure there are more details required -- at this stage, is there
any knowledge of a compatibility of this kind.   The main effect is that
all of the documents appear to be corrupted, although native Zope documents
and links appear to be fine.

Reinstalling a version of 2.2.4 and yields similar problems -- we don't
seem to be able to revert.

I can supply error messages etc

I'd be very greatful for any help here -- we've worked hard to have Zope
accepted in our org!