[ZODB-Dev] Excellent overview of ODBMS and my take on ZODB

kapil thangavelu k_vertigo@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:16:43 -0800

sounds interesting.

perhaps you could write some custom layer overtop the storage layer that knew
the details of your objects and could export them to some neutral format and
communicated with the c daemons via some api over sockets.

cheers

kapil